Hint: GUN CONTROL, MIND CONTROL, OPPRESSION
Conneticut's GUN Control/Confiscation is NOW
Registration ALWAYS leads to gun CONFISCATION, ask all the successful tyrants of history, HITLER, etc.
I could tell Connecticutians to go to the hardware store get 4" to 6" Schedule-40 Plumbing Pipe sealed with a with Screw Caps on one end and bury guns with lots of scrap metal all over the area to frustrate the metal detectors...but they are probably going to NEED THE GUNS MORE EASILY ACCESSIBLE.
Sadly, I 'predict' that the citizens of Conneticut and the rest of the nation will do nothing but comply with tyranny...at least that has been the track record to date, since a revolution a long, long time ago. Mind Control works...Muslims, Homosexuals are ok, Christianty, Gun owners, (alternate) Tea Party views are Not OK, not to be tolerated. When are you going to 'have enough'?
Is this covered in the bible book of Esther...kill everyone but leave my me and my family alone?
But I hope my 'prediction' acts as reverse psychology.
May a second shot be heard around the world, if need be.
We can clearly see now via all of the signs surrounding us that America is entering ‘the terminal phase’ of our transition into complete totalitarianism. This interview reminds us that the chaos that we now see growing across our planet is ‘neither spontaneous nor by accident’. This plan has been perfectly orchestrated and is now being carried out by the ‘global elite’ who’ve long maintained a goal to put into place a ‘one world system of governance, currency and even religion’.
Even the most skeptical can no longer deny this evil agenda.
- Gun confiscation is here: In Connecticut, the State Police Special Licensing & Firearms Unit has mailed notices to gun owners who attempted to register their firearms and accessories with the state but did not do so in time for the January 1, 2014 deadline of the state’s newly enacted gun control law. The gun owners have been given untenable “options” that presage potentially more ominous actions against them. From freedom to felony with the stroke of a pen.
- The militarization of local law enforcement is here: Presently, over 17,000 local police forces are equipped with military equipment, including Blackhawk helicopters, armored vehicles, automatic weapons, grenade launchers, explosives, and other types of weaponry once confined to the battlefield. This did not happen overnight, however. This is part of a much larger agenda that has its origins in the 1981 Military Cooperation With Law Enforcement Act, granting the military the power to assist local police departments under the guise of the war on drugs.
- In 1997, congress passed the 1033 Program, granting the U.S. Secretary of Defense to arm local police departments with military weapons and supplies without charge.
- Drones of death: Drones are in use all across the U.S. in a cooperative effort between the U.S. military, state and metropolitan police departments. AeroVironment, Inc. plans to sell 18,000 five-pound drones to local police departments across the U.S. More than simple surveillance, many drones are being outfitted with lethal and non-lethal weaponry. Included as part of the drone program is the much touted Switchblade, a small, single-use drone that has the ability to track a person from the air, target the individual, fly to the location of the person and detonate an explosive charge.
- The purging of our military: According to the latest reports, an unprecidented, approximately 250 top military leaders have been relieved from their command by the Obama regime over the last 5 years. In conjunction with (or perhaps a result of) this purge, military officials have confirmed the existence of a “litmus test” of officers, with their military future contingent on their compliance with orders to fire on U.S. citizens if instructed.
- Ritualistic humiliation of U.S. citizens: The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights has been shredded by elected officials acting on behalf of the power elite, subjugating citizenry to humiliating searches at airports and other public venues. The ever-expanding VIPR program (Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response) is using invasive and highly unconstitutional techniques against U.S. citizens.
- Pursuit, marginalization and neutralization of political dissidents: Gone are the checks and balances that restrict the activities of federal law enforcement against U.S. citizens. Under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security, peace activists, pro-Second Amendment supporters, ant-abortion activists are today’s targets of domestic anti-terrorism programs. The government views the entirety of the U.S. as a battleground, and it’s pro-Constitutional citizenry as the primary threat.
- Intimidation and neutralization of whistleblowers: Whether it’s a banker who might have stumbled upon information that could reveal a matrix or manipulation of our monetary system and then inexplicably “commits suicide,” or an independent journalist who is working to expose the larger agenda, the authoritarianism agenda, we are seeing an uptick in the number of certain people dying in large numbers and strange ways.
- The orchestrated collapse of the U.S. dollar and our sovereignty: Make no mistake, the U.S. Dollar must be destroyed and can no longer be the world’s reserve currency in order to implement a one-world currency. We are seeing signs nationally and internationally of this intentional destruction.
- Destruction of the productive “middle class” America. The current regime in Washington, through the Affordable Care Act and other laws and regulations is instrumental in the destruction of the middle class and the redistribution of wealth.
- The integration between police, intelligence agencies and financial institutions (too-big-to-fails) for surveillance: I wrote an extensive article on the little-known integration between the U.S. intelligence agencies and the big banks. Did you know that the “big banks” have their own camera systems watching your every move in lower Manhattan and elsewhere, with their monitoring stations situated right next to the NYPD monitors?