HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT, IF YOU CALL THIS HIDING...
“Conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”—David Rockefeller
“The Rockefeller File is not fiction. It is compact, powerful and frightening…The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and communism under the same tent, all under their control… Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.”--Rep. Larry P. McDonald, 1975
NOTE: On August 31, 1983, McDonald was killed aboard Korean Airlines flight 007, which “accidentally” strayed over Soviet airspace and was “accidentally” shot down. In 1981, Congressman McDonald called for a comprehensive congressional investigation of the CFR and Trilateral Commission.
- “This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built will not be open for too long. We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”--David Rockefeller, Sept. 1994
- “Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world Government.”--Henry Kissinger at Bilderberg Conference in Evians, France, 1991
- “If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy…The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad.”--President James Madison
- “We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships… having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach.”--Stephen Hawking, astrophysicist, Stephen Hawking’s Universe: Fear the Aliens, London, April 25, 2010
- “Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat.”--Zbigniew Brzezinski (political scientist, geo-strategist, statesman and National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter)
- “We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as words and money.”--Arthur Schlesinger Jr.
- “We shall have world government, whether or not you like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or conquest.”--Spoken to the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations by James Paul Warburg on February 17, 1950 NOTE: James Warburg was a banker and member of the Council on Foreign Relations. His father, Paul Warburg, was a driving force behind the creation of the Federal Reserve System from 1908-1913 and its first chairman.
- “Everything is in place after 500 years to build a true New World.”--David Rockefeller
- “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.”--Mark Twain