The International Monetary Conference (IMC) is an annual gathering of roughly 200 of the world’s most influential bankers who conspire in PRIVATE. The meetings have been ongoing since 1954.
(June) 2013 International Monetary Conference (IMC) are some of the world’s most influential private bankers, including:
- Baudouin Prot (Chairman of BNP Paribas),
- Douglas Flint (Chairman of HSBC),
- Axel Weber (Chairman of UBS),
- Jacob A. Frenkel (Chairman of JPMorgan Chase International),
- Jamie Dimon (Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase)
- Jürgen Fitschen (Co-Chairman of Deutsche Bank)
- John G. Stumpf (Chairman and CEO of Wells Fargo)
- Francisco Gonzalez (Chairman and CEO of BBVA)
- Peter Sands (Chief Executive of Standard Chatered)
Since they met in a communist Shanghai, it is obvious that they are ABOVE COMMUNISM..the elite within China attended...I guess communists are not all EQUAL?
Chinese Communist Money Elites
- Hen Zheng (Member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China – CPC – Central Committee and Secretary of the CPC Shanghai Municipal Committee)
- Jiang Jianqing (Chairman of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China)
- Shang Fulin (Chairman of the China Banking Regulatory Commission)
- Tian Guoli (Chairman of the Bank of China)
Zhou Xiaochuan (Governor of the People’s Bank of China, China’s central bank).
Mario Draghi (President of the European Central Bank)
Jaime Caruana (General Manager of the Bank for International Settlements),
Janet Yellen, who was then the Vice Chair of the Federal Reserve Board, now the Chair of the Federal Reserve System.
This year IMC will be in Munich, if you have a password you can enter their website: www.IMC2013.org Ask Janet (below) about membership, you are a citizen of the planet concerned about finances are you not?
Sometime soon, expect a 'correction' to the fiat (backed by nothing) private Federal Reserve bank notes representing Amerika's currency (ever wonder why the U.S. Treasury isn't written on the dollar instead of what is)?...Hyper-inflation looms as TRUST in the private Fed, the world reserve currency vanquishes.,,a hundred years of the Fed is about all it will probably he able to get out of the "money from nothing/debt scheme".
The discussions and plans for a (intermediary) North American (the Amero) currency has been stopped....looks like they have to bypass that...there WILL BE a one world currency at sometime (according to an old reliable book). It appears that they may move directly to that next.
Rest assured, soon they will offer a new scheme after the dollar crashes, just shut up and take your mark OR you won't be able to buy or sell...afterall, let's be practical, you want to eat don't you?