The Truth About the Globalist/Eugenics/Genocide Fluoride Deception Becoming More Widely Known
The information war continues...globalist controlled U.S. institutions keeping pushing their cover story and lies despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Fluoridation is a documented, eugenics (population reduction) based program, used extensively in Nazi death camps to keep the inmates docile. Fluoride also lowers IQ's (by at least five IQ points and it is a neuro-toxin), etc. It is a about population control and reduction (PERIOD...it is NOT about teeth health!) Ironically the globalist (mostly based in Europe don't have as much success killing the citizens in Europe, with this program).
Confirmation of and explanations for elevated blood LEAD and other DISORDERS in children exposed to water fluoridation chemicals
...DOWN the Memory Hole it GOES...simply ignored....Abstract
- Silicofluorides (SiFs)
- Fluosilicic acid (FSA)
- Sodium Fluosilicate (NaFSA)
- (1) Prevalence of children with elevated blood lead (PbB>10microg/dL) is about double that in non-fluoridated communities (Risk Ratio 2, chi2p<0.01). SiFW is associated with serious corrosion of lead-bearing brass plumbing, producing elevated water lead (PbW) at the faucet. New data refute the long-prevailing belief that PbW contributes little to children's blood lead (PbB), it is likely to contribute 50% or more.
- (2) SiFW has been shown to interfere with cholinergic function. Unlike the fully ionized state of fluoride (F-) in water treated with sodium fluoride (NaFW), the SiF anion, [SiF6]2- in SiFW releases F- in a complicated dissociation process. Small amounts of incompletely dissociated [SiF6]2- or low molecular weight (LMW) silicic acid (SA) oligomers may remain in SiFW.
Fluoride is a poisonous substance added to many municipal water supplies across the US, Canada, and elsewhere without the permission of the residents. Is there a model that communities can follow to remove it from their water supply? The short answer to this question is yes.
Dr. Paul Connett, a chemist by training and director of the Fluoride Action Network (FAN), is recognized worldwide as a leader in the movement to eliminate fluoride from municipal water supplies, and I'm pleased to be working with him to achieve this goal.
He's been active in this area for decades, becoming an environmental activist shortly after joining St. Lawrence University in 1983. In 1985, he got involved with the Zero Waste movement, fighting incineration and promoting alternatives to waste burning.
"I started to read what she'd given me, and I was embarrassed that I had fallen victim of this American brainwashing," he says. "The American message from the public health establishment is that everybody in the world says fluoridation is great. They forgot the fact that most of the world does not fluoridate; 97 percent of Europe does not fluoridate, thank you very much. The other tactic has been to denigrate opponents of fluoridation – flat earth society, crazy people. And I apologize, because I fell victim to that."
"Even material that is pro-fluoridation is accessible through our website. If anybody wants to check that out, go to our website, FluorideAlert.org. On the top right hand corner of the homepage, you'll see a button that says Researchers.
If you click on that, you'll get a menu of issues. In that menu, if you click on Health Effects Database, you get another menu of all the tissues that fluoride could interfere with. It's a tremendous database.
The industry hid information that fluoride was damaging the workers of the aluminum, steel, and other industries, with the help of the Sloan-Kettering Institute and the Mellon Institute of Industrial Research.
These institutes do research for industry, but only publish the results that are favorable to industry, and hide the results that were not favorable. And of course, what's sickening about all of this is that there was collusion between these people that were hiding the information and the US Public Health Service. The very service that they set up to protect your health was colluding with industry to suppress information."
- Last year's success in Portland, OR, where efforts to start water fluoridation were thwarted despite the pro-fluoride side spending about one million dollars to force the issue. They were even paying local associations $20,000 just to come out in support of fluoridation. Fortunately, their scheme didn't work, and Portland is now the largest city in the US that does not fluoridate its water
- Wichita, Kansas also won its battle against fluoridation last year, after getting 60 percent of the votes in the referendum, despite being considerably outspent by the fluoride proponents
- Queensland lifted the mandatory requirement for fluoridation, which opened the floodgates and led to 17 district councils stopping fluoridation (or deciding not to start). In total, this affects about 45 different towns
- The new minister of health in Israel announced that this year, she's lifting the mandatory fluoride requirement in Israel. Hopefully, this will lead to many communities ending their water fluoridation programs.
They hear from the activist in Portland, Wichita, and Canada – including my co-author, James Beck from Calgary. He was able to get it out of Calgary. That was 1.2 million people free of fluoridation. I think it's probably the Internet that will end fluoridation. They just cannot hide the information any longer."
"When you're travelling from the airport to the hotel, you pass this huge [water treatment] plant. That plant is taking seawater, distilling it, pushing it through reverse osmosis to get pure drinking water, and then they dump hazardous waste from the phosphate fertilizer industry in it to fluoridate this water. I mean, is that Monty Python or what? It's as easy to stop this as turning off a tap. But to turn off that tap, you need the political will of the decision makers."
The evidence that fluoride causes harm is growing. But before councilors get bogged down in trying to understand which side of the argument has the best or most accurate information, they need to answer the question of: do they have the right to do what a doctor is not permitted to do—i.e. to medicate people without their consent?
- To put a medicine in the drinking water defies many aspects of medicine.
- You can't control the dose.
- You can't control who gets it.
- It goes to everybody, including bottle-fed babies."
- 8.6 percent of those children have it in the mild form, where up to 50 percent of the tooth enamel impacted
- 3.6 percent of them have moderate or severe dental fluorosis, where up to 100 percent of the enamel is affected
Why Are Community Leaders Rooting for Reducing Children's IQ? At present, 37 studies out of 43 done in China, India, Iran, and Mexico show water fluoridation lowers IQ in children. Even the lowest level of fluoride assessed in these studies – 1.8 parts per million– lowered IQ.
"That gives you no margin of safety to protect all the kids in the United States, or any large population," Dr. Connett says. "One of the things a toxicologist has to do is to apply a margin of safety to protect everybody, because some kids are going to be at least 10 times more sensitive than other kids. Once you've got the level that has caused harm, you've got to apply safety factors of at least 10 or probably 100... [T]here's no way you could condone the drinking of fluoridated water against this harm of lowering your IQ. This is very serious."
Why Won't the EPA Do an Honest Job?
[BECAUSE THE GLOBALIST SHADOW/SECRET GOVT CONTROL THEM...stupid, stop asking fluoride influenced stupid question!]
"In 2006, the National Research Council (NRC) told the EPA water division, who paid for their review, 'Your safe drinking water standard and goal of 4 parts per million is not protective of health. You need to do a new risk assessment to establish a safe level.' They had a whole chapter on the brain. They included five of the IQ studies. We now have 37...
Don't give us a watered-down version designed to protect water fluoridation program, which is what they've hinted at a press conference in January 7, 2011. The deputy administrator of the EPA water division said, 'We need to protect children's teeth. We need to protect the water fluoridation program.' No! He needs to protect our health, our babies, our brains, and our intelligence."
- Water fluoridation does NOT work to prevent cavities
- Fluoride works when topically applied only
- There are unacceptable risks involved in the practice of water fluoridation
What's Next is actually already happening, fluoride nano particles in the chemtrails sprayed overhead, the denied and classified weather weapons program. Mixed with their usual (?) toxic cocktail of nano aluminum, barium, stronium...Yeah, fun!